- be ready to pay off your debts for a long time
- use public transportation and get a roommate
- don't try to keep up with the Joneses
- don't buy "luxury" items like all the crap you bought in college
- save for retirement now (because Soc. Sec. won't be there for you later)
- move back in with your parents!
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
My word, personal finance experts are real bears! Check out the "What 25 Personal Finance Experts Desperately Want New Grads to Know" entry on Online Colleges. Here are some highlights: